Friday, April 19, 2013

Expressed Anticipation


Expressed Anticipation

Since I left  in 2011 and our attraction was confirmed and conversations began, I knew I wanted to be with you and I hope even more the feelings were mutual, so many things happened in the past year and a half that made difficult for me to return as we both wanted the anxiety and anticipation was sometimes too much to control. I truly believe some things are out of our control and better left to destiny, maybe not being able to come back as I wanted was one of them, time has always taught us it is the master and whatever the expressed anticipation physically mentally or emotionally only time will heal those feelings. Time is not always ours, the right time is not always for us to determine, if what we think and feel is right for us nothing can take our happiness away. When the day came and were were together it was what I imagined and more, more than I dream't of, its reality was more than expected time did not matter anymore. Because this seem so right my promise is, I will always be with you as you are with me through thick and thin for better stronger lives.

 I know I love you and that's what matter most!

No comments: