Sunday, July 15, 2012

President Obama, a Snob!

Senator Rick Santorum
I have never written my crazy thoughts down, I try to avoid that I do not wanted to hide my innermost crazy thinking from myself first, my friends second because most of my friends may be thinking the same crazy dirty thoughts I enjoy when I am by myself. I hide these same rotten dirty thoughts from my relatives sisters, Brother, nieces nephews cousins and other relatives of less significance.

I did not earn a 4year degree from a university but did extremely well attending colleges and other skilled and academic Training opportunities as they became available along the way. Based on the craziness of the past weekend with presidential candidate Rick Santorum breathing the President for encouraging today's generation and anyone who did not attend college or trade school to find a college or trade School get a definite career.

I would not want Rick Santorum or anyone that have such a Narrow view of the world to become President of the United States. By home schooling his children Rick Santorum demonstrates of different his world view and  could not objectively advocate on behalf all the Citizens of the United States. Rick Santorium would be in fact misrepresent the world view of his Grandfather whom he movingly spoke about looking at those hard hands in that Casket. Since that speech about his Grandfather Rick Santorum has gone off all the way to the right abandoning the values of his grandfather and preaching to a narrow view of the American experience.

Calling President Obama a snob when you would not even have your children mix in a public or private school environment, while the Presidents children attend regular school is questionable. Mr Rick Santorum supersedes the President in Educational qualification and who is the Snob?

Rick Santorum Bio


Richard John "RickSantorum (born May 10, 1958) is an American attorney and Republican Party politician. He served as a United States Senator representing Pennsylvania from 1995 to 2007, and was the Senate's third-ranking Republican from 2001 until 2007. He ran as a candidate for the 2012 Republican Party presidential nomination, finishing second to the eventual Republican nominee Mitt Romney.

No comments: