Monday, November 21, 2011

Herbal Tea Concentrate 3.5 oz



Key Benefits

Get an energy boost •Enjoy the benefits of green tea •Manage your weight •Low in calories and carbohydrates
Description
Delicious instant tea with the antioxidant and thermogenic benefits of green tea and fast-acting botanicals for energy and weight-management support.
Program Includes
A refreshing tea hot or cold, Herbal Concentrate helps you stay energized while you manage your weight. A great alternative to soda or coffee, Herbal Concentrate comes in four delicious flavors: original, peach, lemon and raspberry.
Usage
Mix 1 / 2 teaspoon (more or less as desired) of Herbal Tea Concentrate with 6 to 8 fl. oz. hot or cold water and enjoy.

Results

As part of my health improvement package I purchased the Herbal Tea concentrate, because the tea primarily contributes to fat burning so I avoided using it for some time. I was told to try the Tea   and evaluate its result, I cannot describe the difference the Tea has made to my Body than Pronominal. You will feel the detoxification process taking place after the second day, I used to drink coffee, I will drink Coffee no more. 


This is not a sales pitch, it is a testimony from personal use of this Product results, visit, http://www.italherbalnutrition.com herbal Tea

No comments: